Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Welcome/Call for Submissions!

This blog is dedicated to the sharing and compiling of real stories that highlight male mentorship and positive masculine role models. An open call for submissions is underway, email anything you have (story, letter, poem, article) to doty.dan@gmail.com for consideration.

I am asking for men to share their stories of a man in their life that taught them something important and affected positive change. I am not yet interested in the form or the fine details of presentation, I simply want the real deal. Nothing is off-limits here, I want your story straight up. My preference is for honest and real depictions of men making a difference, but am open to any and all creative ideas as well. It's all good.

Please enjoy the site and pass the link on to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment